Husqvarna FE 501
The FE 501 houses the most powerful engine in the Husqvarna enduro range. With large moving components, vibration is kept to a minimum through a counter balancer shaft while a map select switch changes the power characteristics to best suite riding conditions. High quality finishes and premium components ensure the FE 501 meets the highest levels of quality and craftsmanship.
- Design 1-cylinder, 4-stroke engine
- Displacement 510.9 cm³
- Starter Electric starter
- Transmission 6-speed
- Primary drive 31:76
- Clutch Wet, DDS multi-disc clutch, Magura hydraulics
- EMS Keihin EMS
- Frame design 25CrMo4 steel central-tube frame
- Front suspension WP-USD Xplor 48 with preload adjuster
- Rear suspension WP shock absorber with linkage
- Suspension travel (front) 11.81 inch
- Front brake Magura two-piston floating calliper, brake disc
- Rear brake Magura single-piston floating calliper, brake disc
- Rear brake disc diameter 220 mm
- Chain X-Ring 5/8 x 1/4"
- Steering head angle 63.5 °
- Seat height 38.19 inch
- Weight without fuel 240.96 lb.
- Suspension travel (rear) 12.99 inch
- Tank capacity (approx.) 2.25 US gal