Husqvarna FE 450
The FE 450 features class leading technology and premium components standard. The chromium molybdenum frame is expertly crafted to offer the ideal flex while the powerful engine features shaft arrangements aimed at improving mass centralisation and handling. Combined with traction control, WP suspension and enduro specific rear linkage, the FE 450 holds no compromise in pure enduro performance and quality.
- Design 1-cylinder, 4-stroke engine
- Displacement 449.3 cm³
- Starter Electric starter
- Transmission 6-speed
- Clutch Wet, DDS multi-disc clutch, Magura hydraulics
- EMS Keihin EMS
- Frame design 25CrMo4 steel central-tube frame
- Front suspension WP-USD Xplor 48 with preload adjuster
- Rear suspension WP shock absorber with linkage
- Suspension travel (front) 11.81 inch
- Front brake Magura two-piston floating calliper, brake disc
- Rear brake Magura single-piston floating calliper, brake disc
- Rear brake disc diameter 220 mm
- Chain X-Ring 5/8 x 1/4"
- Steering head angle 63.5 °
- Seat height 38.19 inch
- Weight without fuel 239.86 lb.
- Suspension travel (rear) 12.99 inch
- Tank capacity (approx.) 2.25 US gal