Husqvarna FE 350
The FE 350 is known for its versatility in all types of terrain. With a lightweight chassis and ample performance, the FE 350 possesses a 450 rivalling power-to-weight ratio while keeping the light and agile feel of a 250. Combined with WP suspension, traction control and comfortable ergonomics, the FE 350 is second to none when the going gets tough.
- Design 1-cylinder, 4-stroke engine
- Displacement 349.7 cm³
- Starter Electric starter
- Transmission 6-speed
- Clutch Wet, DDS multi-disc clutch, Magura hydraulics
- EMS Keihin EMS
- Frame design 25CrMo4 steel central-tube frame
- Front suspension WP-USD Xplor 48 with preload adjuster
- Rear suspension WP shock absorber with linkage
- Suspension travel (front) 11.81 inch
- Front brake Magura two-piston floating calliper, brake disc
- Rear brake Magura single-piston floating calliper, brake disc
- Rear brake disc diameter 220 mm
- Chain X-Ring 5/8 x 1/4"
- Steering head angle 63.5 °
- Seat height 38.19 inch
- Weight without fuel 235.45 lb.
- Suspension travel (rear) 12.99 inch
- Tank capacity (approx.) 2.25 US gal