Husqvarna FE 250
TOTAL ENDURO PRECISION
The FE 250 is the smallest capacity 4-stroke in the enduro line-up. The small capacity means it is very lightweight and shines in tough technical terrain while delivering a torquey and manageable 4-stroke performance. Combined with class leading WP suspension, selectable engine maps and Magura hydraulic clutch, the FE 250 features an array of premium components for unsurpassed quality and reliability.
- Design 1-cylinder, 4-stroke engine
- Displacement 249.9 cm³
- Starter Electric starter
- Transmission 6-speed
- Clutch Wet, DDS multi-disc clutch, Magura hydraulics
- EMS Keihin EMS
- Frame design 25CrMo4 steel central-tube frame
- Front suspension WP-USD Xplor 48 with preload adjuster
- Rear suspension WP shock absorber with linkage
- Suspension travel (front) 11.81 inch
- Front brake Magura two-piston floating calliper, brake disc
- Rear brake Magura single-piston floating calliper, brake disc
- Rear brake disc diameter 220 mm
- Chain X-Ring 5/8 x 1/4"
- Steering head angle 63.5 °
- Seat height 38.19 inch
- Weight without fuel 233.25 lb.
- Suspension travel (rear) 12.99 inch
- Tank capacity (approx.) 2.25 US gal